Happy Monday everyone! I’d like to share something with you today that was given to me by one of my yoga teachers. I know that it will probably sound a little cheesy but admit it, we all like a little bit of cheese once in a while! I can almost guarantee that if you are feeling a little gloomy cos its monday take one read of this and somewhere deep inside you won’t be able to help but have a little smile!
‘Puppy Frankie’s Rules for a Happy Life’
- When loved ones come home, always run to greet them
- Delight in the simple joy of a long walk
- Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure Ecstasy
- Run, romp and play daily
- Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride
- On warm days, take the time to stop to lie on your back on the grass
- When happy, dance around and wag your entire body
- Trust and be loyal
- When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle them gently
- If what you want lies buried, dig and dig and dig until you find it
- Avoid biting when a simple growl will do!
Many thanks Rick at Dharma Shala and also to my gorgeous dog Biscuit who allowed me to use this photo of her for my blog article!